- Cross infection control is of paramount importance and we take all necessary precautions to safeguard both patients and staff against blood borne infections such as Aids & Hepatitis. We follow recommended guidelines with regard to the sterilization of instruments and the use of disposable items.
- We are very sympathetic to the nervous patient and all of our team offer a gentle and understanding approach. We can allocate more time to your appointment if you'd prefer giving you time to adjust to your environment ask the dentist questions etc. Arrangements can be made for counselling to help you if necessary.
- As a private practice we are able to offer a full discussion of your treatment needs in an unhurried way. We will give you a written quotation itemising the treatment that has been discussed.
- If any aspect of your dental appearance concerns you, no matter how trivial it may seem, please don’t hesitate to discuss it with us. We can offer many solutions to help from teeth whitening, teeth straightening, braces, implants and even facial aesthetics such as dermal fillers and botulinum toxin (commonly known as Botox)
- Our regular patients are offered a recall service. Regular recall appointments allow us to monitor your dental health and identify problems early and treat them simply and effectively.
- We offer Denplan Care at our practice. Denplan is where you pay a fixed monthly amount and you receive ALL the following for FREE check-ups, fillings (white where possible), radiographs (X-rays), gum treatment, root fillings and other routine care. Where a laboratory fee is incurred a charge is made for the technical services and material supplied.
- The Denplan package offers other benefits including supplementary insurance (worldwide) to cover dental injury or an emergency and discount for additional family members.
- Patients are NOT referred to a local Orthodontist for tooth straightening treatment. This is something we offer at our practice. Dr Camilla Newman does the traditional fixed orthodontic braces and Dr Amrit Chohan does the invisalign braces.
- Payment is normally due at the commencement of treatment, but if necessary, can be made in the form of a deposit and subsequent instalments.
- You may choose to pay by Cash, Cheques with bankers card, Mastercard or Switch.
- Denplan offers the facility of paying monthly by Direct Debit.
Registered Company Details:
Chellaston Dental Practice Limited
19 Highfield Road
Registered in England & Wales
Registered Company No. 08726027
Care Quality Commission
Dr. Amrit Kaur Chohan
15B Derby Road